NOTICE: Stage 1 Drought Conditions
Posted: July 28, 2022
Due to current drought conditions in the Houston area, the District requests that all customers immediately begin implementing the following voluntary water reductions:
- All outdoor water usage* shall be limited as follows:
- Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Wednesday, Fridays and Sundays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Outdoor water usage prohibited between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- *Outdoor water usage shall include but not be limited to, lawn and garden watering, car washing and window washing.
Please visit the West Harris County Regional Water Authority website at https://www.whcrwa.com/2022/07/14/stage-1-drought/ for more information on Stage 1 Drought Conditions.
Garbage Collection Delayed
Posted: July 7, 2022
There will be a delay in completing garbage collections today, 7/7.